Vestil EHN-40-T Heavy Duty Steel Fixed Shop Crane Engine Hoist with Telescopic Legs, is ideal for lifting various goods and machinery to shops or stores and motor engines to garages. Designed for professionals, it can lift and move with safety, hundreds of loads in various situations.
- Overall dimensions in folded position for store: 44″ (L), 33-1/2″ (W), 60-1/2″ (H).
- Lifting capacity of 2000 lbs with the booms length at 35-1/4″ up to the height from 13-3/4″ to 73-1/4″.
- Lifting capacity of 1500 lbs with the booms length at 38-3/4″ up to the height from 10-1/2″ to 76″.
- Lifting capacity of 1000 lbs with the booms length at 42-1/2″ up to the height from 7-1/4″ to 79″.
- Lifting capacity of 500 lbs with the booms length at 46″ up to the height from 4″ to 82-1/4″.
- Overall weight is 245 pounds.
Features and Benefits:
The skeleton is made with a thick high grade premium steel equipped with a boom and an extension of the same steel quality as well. Thus it provides with the ability to lift and drive heavy loads with safety and full control movement thanks to the control lever in to the back. With the extension of the front legs and the back legs it provides extra security by opposing the crane to reverse. The back steel casters are attached to extending legs and with360 degree rotation, give sufficient and detailed moving control. With the booms extension in various locked positions, you can raise a huge choice of loads up to multiple heights from the ground, making it useful almost for any lifting and moving occasion. The high quality hydraulics, need least of maintenance and provide with the exact height detail raising that you wish. Light-weighted at only 245 pounds, it offers easy handling from just one person and with the smart design of all the 4 telescopic legs, safety is achieved in maximum.
Things to Consider:
The only that we have found is that the front wheels lack a rubber layer, and when it comes in moving to a long distance, the ground must be smoothed, swiped and clear from any little rocks or small objects.
>> Click here to return to the front page. <<